- Do you have a client interested in leasing their home while they work abroad for a few years?
- Do you have a client currently underwater on their home but would like to buy a new home?
- Do you have a client who wants to lease their home but is nervous about being a landlord or lives in another state?
- Do you own investment properties and want to see how property management services could make your life easier?
Rental Management One (RMO) is a great resource when dealing with any of the above scenarios. We are a full service property management company and proud to be a part of the Real Estate One Family of Companies. We have the entire state of Michigan covered offering operational oversight, efficient leasing and marketing strategy, financial reporting and top notch Owner and Tenant Services.
Here are a few things we offer your clients:
- 24/7 Online Owner Portal
- 24/7 Online Resident Portal
- Careful 5 Point Tenant Application Screening
- Rent Collection including e-payments
- Direct Deposit of Owner Proceeds
- Emergency, Preventative and Routine Maintenance Coordination
- Lease Docs and Compliance Review
- Complete Security Deposit Handling
- Property Inspections
- Owner Reports & Tax Statements
- Payment of All Property Expenses
- Eviction & Legal Services
What we offer you:
- Agent Referral Fee – We will pay you a referral fee (See attached Agent Referral Program)
- Lead Loyalty – We carefully protect your lead so if the Owner should want to buy another home or sell the current one, you are given back the lead.
- The ability to offer your clients an additional option when selling isn’t possible.
Other Important Information:
- We do not list and sell real estate. At Rental Management One we manage commercial, single family, multi-family and vacation property exclusively. Because we do NOT list and sell homes, local brokers and agents have found us a reliable ally and partner in their efforts to service their customers and clients.
- We have a combined 75+ years in property management experience on our team. When the client you refer experiences our professionalism and quality service they will thank you.
- We can manage all your rental inventory.Most Brokers or Agents manage rentals because they feel they must in order to get repeat listing and sales from their clients. Now you don’t. We will take over your inventory of rentals, pay you a referral fee, give your clients and customers great management service, and when your client is ready to sell, or purchase again, you get the client back. We have done this for other brokers and agents and it works great for the both of us. It really is a win, win.
- You can refer the property management services and still do the lease listing. Many agents don’t recommend management services because they don’t want to lose the leasing commission. However, this is not a problem. You have the option to refer the lease and management services or just the management. Many agents prefer to refer both as a lease listing can be very time consuming but you do always have the option to refer management services only. We will still provide you with support for your lease listing such as lease doc preparation and tenant screening services.
To send your referral to Rental Management One, it’s easier than ever. Just visit our website at www.rentalmanagementone.com and click on “client referrals”.